Get Help Now
Sky’s the Limit Fund (STLF) accepts applications for support from youth and young adults attending one of our program partners. In order to apply for support, please complete an online application. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 408-618-8093.
- Financial guarantor (the individual(s) financially responsible for the wilderness therapy tuition) completes application online prior to the youth/young adult enrolling/entering the field.
- There is no fee to apply or reapply.
- All of your information will remain confidential.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee funding.
- STLF financial assistance covers a portion of the wilderness therapy tuition. STLF program partners provide a reduction in tuition, the amount of this reduction is at their discretion.
Select the application form applicable to you:
Before you Apply
Please have the financial documents listed below. Additional documents may be requested by STLF. We recommend you black out private information such as social security numbers, bank account numbers, driver’s license numbers, etc. This information is not required for our review.
- Two most recently filed complete (including all schedules and forms) federal income tax returns for the financial guarantor(s), parent(s), guardian(s) and/or legal custodian(s). (Please black out all social security numbers.)
- Two recent pay stubs for each working parent or guardian. Most recent W-2(s) and/or 1099s for each working parent/guardian. For self employed parents/guardians, please provide your most current income statement and balance sheet for your business.
After you Apply
STLF reviews your
If review warrants further conversation and review, a phone interview is conducted to learn more about the applicant, financial situation, and need.
All gathered information
is reviewed and financial
assistance is determined.
If approved for
assistance is awarded and paid directly to the program.
- How quickly STLF can process the application and award financial assistance is dependent on how quickly we receive information from our program partner, the timing of our phone call interview, and that the applicant has submitted all requested and required financial documents. Average turnaround time is 7 to 10 business days.
- Submitting an STLF application and proceeding through the interview phase do not guarantee funding.
- The amount awarded expires after 30 days. If your child has not entered into the program within that time, you must reapply.