In order to apply for support, we will need a completed online application form located below.
FOR YOUR PROTECTION – Before submitting any financial documents electronically for review, we recommend you black-out private information such as social security numbers, bank account numbers, drivers license numbers, etc. This information is not required for review!
We respect your privacy and assure you that all of the information you provide will be held confidentially. With this in mind, we request your complete honesty and candor in your responses.
We have done our best to keep the application short and simple. In order for us to consider your application, all information requested must be submitted completely, this includes all of the supporting financial records.
We review all requests on a rolling basis and will do our best to respond promptly. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 408-618-8093.
The average amount awarded is around $2,000-$4,000 and can be more or less depending on financial necessity.
- The general financial guideline is that income does not exceed $95,000 per year. However, this is a guideline, and we review every application and supporting documents to determine financial need. If you have questions regarding this, please email email@example.com or call us at 408-618-8093.
- Applicant must already be accepted into a Sky’s the Limit Fund (STLF) wilderness therapy partner program. You can find a list of our wilderness therapy partners here: https://www.skysthelimitfund.org/partner-programs/
- Applicant must not already be attending/entered the wilderness therapy program.
- Funds are available for youth and young adults ages 10-25.
- The application must be complete and submitted with all required documentation.
- Applicant’s primary address must be in the U.S.
- Once a completed application is submitted, a STLF program coordinator will assess eligibility. Requests are reviewed on a rolling basis. Please note STLF only covers a portion of the wilderness therapy tuition.
- STLF will contact applicant to set up an interview date and time.
- STLF will conduct a telephone interview with both the parent(s) and/or student.
- Once the above items have been completed, STLF will review gathered information. The review process can take 3-5 business days.
- There is no fee to apply or re-apply.
- The amount awarded expires after 15 days. If your child is not entered into the program in that time, you must reapply.
BEFORE you begin the application, please have the following financial documents ready to upload at the very end of the application:
- Last two years of tax returns
- Two recent pay stubs
- Most recent W2
STLF and COVID-19, Our Commitment to Families click Here for more information