In order to apply for a grant, we will need a completed application form. You can download the application using the link below.
We respect your privacy and assure you that none of the information you provide will go beyond the grant review committee. With this in mind, we request your complete honesty and candor in your responses.
We have done our best to keep the application short and simple. In order for us to consider your application, all information requested must be submitted completely, this includes all of the supporting financial records.
We review all requests on a rolling basis and will do our best to respond promptly. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you mail your completed packet, make sure the following information is included, as incomplete applications will delay review:
- A completed grant application form,
- All narrative questions answered on separate sheets of paper,
- A copy of last two years Federal Income Tax returns (1040 forms),
- A copy of your most recent W-2,
- A copy of 2 most recent pay stubs from contributing members of the household,
- Current Personal Financial Statement